Earbuds can be made in many parts of the world, but it’s often the case that the best ones are made in America. American companies work hard to meet customer demands and produce some great earbuds for Americans to buy at their local electronics store or online shops like Amazon. Here are 20 of the best earbuds made in the USA.
All You Need To Know About Earbuds
Earbuds. These tiny pieces of technology have come a long way over the years. What was once a relatively mediocre product has now become a mainstay for audiophiles and those looking to lose excess baggage while traveling. As they have evolved, earbuds have also provided an opportunity to change the way people listen to music or even take calls while on the go.
So, what is earbud technology? Well, a lot of top companies specialize in this small but powerful product category these days. That means that you have many different options to choose from when you’re ready to buy your new pair. It also means that there are countless reviews online for you to read before placing your order. In this instance, we’ll be reviewing the top 20 best earbuds from companies based in America. We’ll also take a look at what sets them apart from other products and why you should consider them if that’s the kind of thing you’re into.
Top 20 Earbuds Made In The United States
1) The Bowers & Wilkins P7
Priced at $399, the Bowers & Wilkins P7 are some of the best earbuds made in the USA. They’re handmade with aluminum and stainless steel sound chambers inside. The buds fit so deeply into your ears you can barely feel them, even when they’re on! However, people who want to use these for physical activities like hiking or running may want to look elsewhere.
1. 3 buttons remote compatible with iPod, iPhone, and iPad
2. Noise-isolating design
2) The Klipsch Image S4No products found.
Costing $89, the Klipsch Image S4 are some of the best earbuds made in USA that you can find today. The noise isolation is great and they’re great for low-volume listening, but they don’t have a mic or controls – you can only control your music. However, the sound quality is very good!
1. 3 sizes of silicone ear tips included
3) The Marshall Ear Buds (Black, Red, Or White Available)
The Marshall earbuds are priced at $99. They’re made with tangle-free cables and clear sound. People who don’t like the idea of having earbuds in their ears will like these ones because they come with an over-the-ear cord.
1. 14-hour battery life
2. Microphone and in-line remote control included for Apple products
4) The Sennheiser Urbanite XL Ear Buds (Black, Orange, Or Green Available)
These earbuds are made with a mic and wrap-around earphones for comfort. The sound is clear and well balanced, and the earbuds come with 3 sizes of silicone tips. They’re easy to use while being active or sitting still, so they work great for athletes or commuters alike.
1. Neodymium magnet systems create deep bass sounds
5) The Sony MDR 7506
The MDR 7506 are some of the best earbuds made in the USA. They feature 40mm, drivers, with neodymium magnets for incredible sound quality, no matter what you’re listening to.
1. Earbuds fit perfectly
6) The House of Marley Smile Jamaica Ear Buds (Yellow Available)
For only $30, the Smile Jamaica earbuds offer impressive sound quality and a comfortable fit. They’re made of 80% recycled materials and make you feel good about buying them!
1. Perfect impedance for iPod shuffle players
7) The Marshall Monitor (Black Only Available)
The Marshall monitor’s price is $299. They are made with a bass boost for rock and pop music, but also feature a mic with remote control for iPhone or iPad users. They have an over-ear cord design and noise isolation.
1. 40mm drivers create crystal clear sound
8) House of Marley Uplift (Green Available)
The House of Marley Uplift costs around $60. They’re handmade from FSC certified woods and feature a memory wire design.
1. Memory wire design for comfort and fit
9) The Sennheiser CX 300-II Precision (Black, White, Or Red Available)No products found.
The Sennheiser CX 300-II Ear Buds cost around $30. They have a mic and remote control for most Apple products. They’re lightweight and easy to wear all day long, even when you’re on the go or out running!
1. 8mm drivers for clear sounds
10) The Shure SE215 (Black Available)
These earbuds cost around $150 and can be purchased from Apple stores. They feature a detachable cable and come with three pairs of silicone earbuds. The Sennheiser RS120 II headphones are priced around $60. They have a lightweight design, comfy fit, and noise isolation for a clear and well-balanced sound. The bass is nice and punchy, and the volume control allows you to adjust it on the cord.
1. Open fit for natural sound quality
11) The House of Marley Positive Vibration II Ear Buds (Brown Available)
The House of Marley Positive Vibration 2 earbuds cost around $60 and feature a noise-isolating design for better sound. They’re handmade of sustainable materials and make you feel great!
1. Noise-isolating design
12) The AKG Q 701 Quincy Jones (Silver Or Black Available)
The AKG Q 701 Quincy Jones headphones are wired and cost around $250. They have a self-adjusting headband that makes them comfortable for long periods of use, and are perfect for out on the go!
1. Open back design for natural sound reproduction
13) The Beats Solo 2 (Four Different Colors Available)
The Beats by Dre solo 2 costs around $200. They have an adjustable headband and are designed with bass in mind. They’re lightweight and easy to wear, so they work great when you’re on the go or just sitting around listening to your favorite tunes!
1. Adjustable headband for comfort
14) The House of Marley Smile Jamaica Headphones (White, Green Or Yellow Available)
The House of Marley Smile Jamaica headphones are wireless and cost around $100. They’re made of recycled materials and feature memory wire for a comfy fit.
1. Memory wire design for comfort
15) The MEE audio Air Fi Runaway (Black Or White Available)
The MEE Audio Air fi runaway cost about $70. They’re made of quality materials and feature a sweat-resistant design for your active lifestyle.
1. Inline mic with remote for convenience
16) The Beats by Dre Studio 2 (Five Different Colors Available)No products found.
The Beats by Dre Studio 2 cost around $100. They have a noise-isolating design and a collapsible frame, so they’re perfect for the on-the-go music lover!
1. Collapsible headband design with built-in mic and remote control
17) The Shure SE112 (One Color Available)
The Shure earbuds cost around $100. They have a bass booster, detachable braided cord, and noise isolating fit that makes them great for traveling, commuting, or just sitting around listening to your favorite tunes!
1. Detachable braided cord for convenience
18) The Shure SE215-K (Black Or White Available)
The Shure earbuds cost around $150. They feature a detachable cable and three pairs of silicone earbuds.
1. Detachable cable for convenience
19) The Shure ELITE E2c Sound Isolating (Black Or White Available)
The Shure earbuds cost around $200. They’re ergonomic, comfortable, and offer great sound at all frequencies! Features: -Custom fit with soft foam sleeves to provide comfort
20) The Beats By Dre Powerbeats 2
The Beats by Dre Powerbeats 2 are waterproof Bluetooth earbuds that cost around $230. They’re perfect for your active lifestyle since they feature a splash-proof design and no tangle cord! They also come in six bright colors! Features: -No tangle cable design -Splash Proof Design -Quick charge battery -Bluetooth: 4.0 -Battery: up to 8 hours of playtime
The world of headphones has become a lot more advanced in the past few years. From noise isolating, wireless, and even waterproof designs, there’s no limit to what you can find these days! For the best quality headphones that’ll last a lifetime, check out the brands on this list!